Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Gift - December 22nd

I am a little late posting today.  Though I always post the night before (for example, I am posting this on Monday evening, Dec 21st, and it is actually tomorrow's gift), it was a busy birthday.  Though we didn't go anywhere, everyone and everybody called.  Since I have not talked with many of my callers for a while, they were looong conversations.  This evening I got three phone calls while I was talking with my daughter who lives in New Mexico.  And, now, it is actually past my bedtime.  Last night was a rough one.  I have a hip (left) which is bothering me - a lot!  Years ago when they x-rayed my back, they told me that the left hip was bone on bone, but it really did not bother me until a month or so ago.  I am not a back sleeper, so I sleep on my side and alternate throughout the night from left to right, but last night even when I was laying on my right side, my hip was throbbing!  Ah well, the joys of old age.  Thanks to all of you who took the time to comment.  Anyway, here is your gift for today (Tuesday!).  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you so much. I'm glad you got to have some great conversations for your birthday!

Scarette said...

Thank you! They are very good with hip and knee replacements surgeries now. Probably because us Baby Boomers are falling apart!!

Lisel said...

Oh, hip pain is no fun! I hope it subsides! Thank you!