Friday, May 6, 2022

National Scrapbooking Day - May 7, 2022

 Who knew?  I really didn't see a lot of chatter about NSD this year.

Each year on the first Saturday in May, National Scrapbook Day invites the country to bring their talents together to celebrate the art of scrapbooking. Also known as National Scrapbooking Day, avid scrapbookers gather to share their craft.

A love for memories and craftsmanship, combined with unlimited creativity, make this day so special. For those who enjoy collecting keepsakes, photos, or other mementos, there really isn't a better way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day than by creating a scrapbook page.   I hope some of these gifts help you do just that.  ENJOY!


4 comments:

KM said...

I love your qp's plus extras! They make life in the digi world of photos so much easier for those of us who for many reasons can not or are unable to take the time to create lovely layouts to document their digital photos. I really appreciate your talent. Thank you!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

I also appreciate your talent and your kindness in sharing that talent with us. Thank you for this adorable gift. Happy iNSD and Happy Mother's Day.

Scarette said...

I guess you know what a longtime fan I am!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! Thank you