Monday, May 30, 2022

Desktop Calendar - June 2022

I cannot believe it is June already!  Kids are out of school and the weather has finally warmed up.  

I am feeling better.  Swollen ankle is better.  I still have some lumps, but the one on the side of my knee is still huge and hard.  But it doesn't hurt to sleep on them so that is a good thing.

Our son test positive for Covid back on May 20th.  He had been sick for a couple of days before he decided to get tested.  He lives with our daughter, so she was exposed for a couple of days before he quarantined.  Too late.  She got it on Thursday.  She is on immune suppressant drugs after a kidney transplant, so it is a lot more dangerous for her.  Her  transplant team had her go to the hospital for IV medication.  She has been very sick - like a really bad flu - but the medication helped keep her from getting critical.  She is feeling better today and our son is back at work.

Today I have your monthly desktop calendar for June.  I will have more goodies for your Tuesday Treat posted later today.  ENJOY!


1 comment:

Scarette said...

That **** covid is still hanging around. Two people we were close to, passed away from it.