Monday, October 23, 2023

Tuesday Treat - October 24, 2023

Good afternoon peeps.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I am posting this early (Monday morning) as I have lots to do today and don't want to forget to post it.  The weather is turning cold here in Ohio and we have a freeze warning for the next couple of days.  We had several dreary, rainy days but today is sunny so that is a plus!  My arthritis is really bad on the cold, damp days.  I had some time this weekend so got a little ahead of the game so I don't have to rush to get something out for Tuesday.  Today I have a group of things for you.  Hope you like them and can use them.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, LOVE all of these Halloween goodies you shared with us. Thank you so much!!

Scarette said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

scarrrryyyyyy cute! Thank you! Lin