Friday, October 6, 2023

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day - October 7, 2023

 Happy DSD everyone!  I hope that you have been scrapping all your memories for the generations to come.  I had a chance to sit down and go through some of my scrapbooks today.  Oh, what memories.  I've made soooo many books.  I also like to make a slideshow of the books that I can view on my computer or TV.

Today I have a few clusters and word art for you.  But, I also have a poll.  Please pick your favorite TWO and leave me a note.  Thanks so much, and ENJOY!





11 comments:

Linda said...

My two favorites would be quick pages and clusters. Thanks for all your gifts!!

tctoolz said...

Clusters & stackers are my favorites. Thank you for sharing all these gifts.

Scarette said...

Thank you for all the beautiful things you have made and given to us! I like quick pages, Stackers, alphabets and frames. (I couldn't stop with just two!)

Anonymous said...

Frames and brads !
Thank you SO much !!!

Lisel said...

Thank you!

I like quickpages and clusters

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
I like your frames and your brads

KM said...

I love quick page and a matching cluster because I really like the pages to coordinate when a book is open. Quick page on one side and on the other if not a second qp) clusters to tie it in with the qp.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Lin

Anonymous said...

I like everything you create for us. I just can't pick two. If I have to select I guess I'll say stackers, clusters, Word art, Frames & brads.

Anonymous said...

My fav would be Quick pages and stackers. Love all your creations. Lin

Claudia van Schie said...

I love clusters and frames but also border. I use borders a lot on my layouts. I've used your beautiful freebies on several layouts as you can see on my blog: https://tristanvanschie.blogspot.com/search?q=patchas