Monday, October 16, 2023

Tuesday Treat - October 17, 2023

 Good morning everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  It rained mostly all weekend but the grass and plants are happy!  It is another dreary day today but a good day for a nap.  LOL.

Do any of you play computer games?  I love to play Angry Birds and Gummy Drop.  I play lots of computer games, and have for years enjoyed them, but these two are my current favorites.  I play the Angry Birds Friends tournaments against my hubby, and play Gummy Drop on my iPad.  I've been playing Gummy Drop for almost two years at least every night before I go to sleep.  It is a fun, very challenging game.  Just a kid at heart, I guess.

Anyway, here are some treats for you -- a couple of papers and frame clusters.  I hope you like them and can use them for your fall layouts.  ENJOY!



3 comments:

Scarette said...

I love Angry Birds. I'm re-playing some old versions, Angry Birds1 and Seasons.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie.

Justina said...

I play games too (on my phone) for relaxation - my faves at the moment are Design Home and Zen Color.

Thanks for the lovely freebie.