Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Gift - December 7, 2021

 It's going to get cold tonight!  Brrrrr.  I sure miss Florida.  I keep waiting for the first big snowstorm.  We've had snow already but nothing big and it melted before the day was out.  I;m dreaming of a White Christmas .. LOL.  Today I have a couple of quickpages and a wordart for you.  ENJOY!

P.S.  If you are looking for the blog train, scroll down to the December 1st post.  And, if this is your first time here, there are hundreds of freebies available throughout the blog.


4 comments:

Scarette said...

I love these! Receiving these things from is like having Christmas every day!

Anonymous said...

So Pretty, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great pages - thank you

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for your generosity and for your beautiful contribution of this blog train !