Saturday, December 11, 2021

Christmas Gift - December 12, 2021

The weather has been crazy.  It was 63 degrees when I got up and is now 37 because of the wind.  The wind is terrible.  Last night we had tornado alerts.  It was a Tornado Watch which is not as serious as a Warning when tornadoes have actually been spotted, but scary nonetheless.  I am sending prayers to all in the midwest who actually had to deal with loss of life or property due to tornadoes.

Today I have some more artsy papers and a word art.  ENJOY!


  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these artsy papers. Very pretty. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. These designs are absolutely gorgeous! Merry Christmas from Australia :-)

Unknown said...

I love the look of these great images! Reminds me of winters when I was a kid and used to ski. Thank you so much for your generosity.