Monday, November 29, 2021

Tuesday Treat - November 30, 2021

Can you believe the year is almost over?   Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is on the way.  I already received our first Christmas card!  Our daughter is stopping by after work to bring up some decorations from the basement - two trees for either side of the front door, a Christmas centerpiece, and our nativity set.  We are not putting up a tree this year.

This will be the last Tuesday Treat of the year BUT starting December 1st, as I do every year, I will be giving you, my faithful followers, a Christmas gift.  If I miss a day (I don't plan on it, but I never know), it is because I am not feeling well.  I am undergoing treatment for my autoimmune disease and I have good days and bad days.

I want to thank those who always leave a comment.  It brightens my day to know you enjoy my hard work.  God bless you all,


4 comments:

Lisel said...

Thank you so much for all the freebies!
You are appreciated!
And I'm sorry you are sometimes not feeling well.
Autoimmune disorders are so very painful.
God bless you too!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU soo VERY MUCH! You are very talented and I truly appreciate you sharing your talents with us via your BEAUTIFUL free gifts. I pray you stay healthy during the entire Christmas season and throughout the New Year! God Bless!

unruly said...

You are always so generous with your gifts to us. Thank you so much for them. May God bless you abundantly especially in your future health. I have not had what you are going through but I have had cancer so I think I have a little understanding of what you must deal with every day. Prays are being sent, He does hear them....Cynthia S

anita said...

Thank you so much for all your free gifts. I love getting them. Hope you feel better each day. Happy Holidays.