Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday Freebie - November 26, 2021

 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We spent a quiet day at home, but our daughter and son-in-law cooked our turkey for us and brought over a sweet potato casserole (chunks, not mashed) with marshmallows and pecans (YUM) as well as collard greens with ham -- our SIL is from the South.  They dropped it off on their way to our granddaughters for TG festivities.  The turkey was 20+ pounds and we have enough leftovers for 20 meals or so  LOL

Question:  Do you like to listen to music?  What kind?  While I am working/playing on the computer, I like instrumental music -- Jackie Gleason, David Lanz, Dan Gibson, Paul Mauriot, Ernesto Cortazar and the like.  So soothing, and not distracting.  Also, have you seen the new Tom Hanks movie, Finch?  It is wonderful.  We loved it!

Today I thought I would share a wordart I created for my own use.  I hope you like it and can use it.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Lisel said...

That's really awesome that your family is taking care to come and bring food!
They love you!!!!!!
Thank you for the goodies.
We had a quiet Thanksgiving here, too, and that's unusual! LOL!
But I actually really liked it.
We had a LOT of GOOD food, and it was beautiful!

Scarette said...

Unfortunately, we had to postpone our Thanksgiving dinner because our 14 year old Granddaughter caught covid! She is fine now. I think she became adverse to wearing a mask because it wrecked her make-up.

AB Rocks said...

Lovely and, oh, so true.
Thank-you.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.