Monday, November 15, 2021

Tuesday Treat - November 16th

 It snowed Sunday!  Snowed!!  It's not even Thanksgiving yet.  The first snow is always so beautiful, though.  It started as flurries then came down really hard.  It covered everything in white, but by afternoon, the temps warmed up a little and everything melted.  Today is cold (in the low 30's) but otherwise sunny and nice.  Go figure.

Do you read?  What kind of books do you read -  mysteries, adventure, contemporary, romance, historical fiction, autobiographies?  Do you have a Kindle or Nook?  Or do you read the old fashioned books? I really enjoy mysteries.  I love James Patterson, John Grishom,  Catherine Coulter, Craig Johnson, David Baldacci, Lee Child, John Sanford and the list goes on.  I also love Stephen King and Dean Koontz.  I love, love, love to read.  I always have a book going.  The two books by former President Clinton/James Patterson were excellent.  The recent one by Hillary Clinton not so much.  I recently discovered John Gilstrap (Jonathan Grave series) and Karin Slaughter (Will Trent series).  I've also read Barbara Bradford Taylor (Woman of Substance series), Ken Follett, Leon Uris, Nicholas Sparks, Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games), J.K. Rowlings (Harry Potter) and way too many others to mention.  What do you read?

Today I have some more papers and brads and a wordart for autumn and Thanksgiving layouts.  I really like the way the papers came out.  I hope you do too.  Thank you to all who take the time to comment.  It is most appreciated.  ENJOY!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big reader. I wish I was. But I will enjoy using your Tuesday Treat. Thank you!

Kat said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you!

Linda said...

Although there are certain authors that my husband and I buy in hardback, I read mostly on the Kindle app on my iPad. I love paranormal fiction -- ghosts, vampires, witches, werewolves, you name it. I also like books that make me laugh, like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book and Jana DeLeon's Miss Fortune series.

Lisel said...

Those papers are amazing! Thank you!

Scarette said...

I am a huge reader! I guess you can call me a Bibliophile (or a Bibliomaniac!) I have never counted all the books I have collected over the years - hundreds, maybe more. I have a Kindle too. I really enjoy mysteries, thrillers and espionage novels. I like Cold War non-fiction among many other genres. I loved the new book by Hillary Clinton and Louise Penny. I also like Lee Child, John Gilstrap, Gregg Hurwitz, David Baldacci. Irish Crime Novelists and some of the Scandinavian authors are great to read too!