Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas Gift - December 15, 2023

 Ho Ho Ho.  Only 10 more days 'til Christmas. Are you all ready?

I am working on my Christmas newsletter.  It started years ago when I received the first one from my new SIL, Marty.  They were stationed overseas and when I received it, I thought "what a wonderful idea".  I was discussing this with our Pastor recently and he said that back then people only communicated with their distant relatives and friends a couple of times a year and it was a great way to catch up with what everyone was doing.  Now, we have Facebook and texts and so many other ways to communicate that the newsletters have lost their purpose.  One thing I found though, is that these newsletters are like a diary for us.  What year did we go on that cruise?  Go check the newsletters.  When did so and so get married.  Go check the newsletters.  So, though we don't really have much new to tell our family and friends, it is a recap of the year for us.  Do you do a Christmas newsletter?

Here is your gift for today.  ENJOY!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! So Lovely!