Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmas Gift - December 10, 2023

 I am exhausted.  Too much this past week.  I still haven't finished my Christmas Cards though I only send out a few actual cards to family and close friends.  We used to send hundreds - business and personal.  Years ago we quit sending actual cards and instead make a donation to our local homeless shelter.  We send cards out via e-mail instead.  Because, let's face it, who actually reads the cards?  Most that we get are cards with just a signature (sometimes printed).  No note or anything personal.  It's nice to know that the person is thinking of you, but such a waste of money.  Ah, but that's just me.  Do you send out Christmas cards?

Here is your gift for today.  ENJOY!


I hope it goes without saying - if you spot an error in any of my designs, PLEASE let me know and I will fix it.  I am not perfect and sometimes in too much of a hurry.  My feelings will not be hurt.  I will appreciate the opportunity to make it right.  Having said that, I spotted a slight error in my train quickpage from December 9th.  The main download has been fixed and I posted just the train QP for those who already downloaded the set and just want the fixed page.  Thanks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, enjoy sending and receiving Christmas Cards. I read them all and display them by hanging them along my mantel during the Christmas season. With all the junk mail I receive daily, Christmas cards are personal, and I truly look forward to receiving them every year. I will be saddened if sending Christmas cards becomes a lost art. Thank you for your digi gift - The dog by the tree is adorable. If possible, it would also be great to include one with a "Kitty" in Santa's bag. 8-)
Thank you!

Pat said...

Thanks again; hope you had a pleasant weekend.

Pat said...

Oops didn't answer the question. No I don't send Christmas cards anymore.

Scarette said...

I usually send out many cards but we're not having our big Christmas party this year so I am sending out about 30 of them. I just have to write and address them all now! HOHOHO