Monday, January 30, 2023

Tuesday Treat - January 30, 2022

 Oh my gosh, the first month of the year just about over!  We finally got a snow storm.  We got about 5 inches (or more) last week.  Most of it has melted but it is snowing again today.  Small flakes but steady.  And it is cold enough (25 degrees) that it is sticking to everything.  I love watching the snow from my office window, but I don't have to go out in the cold and drive on the icy roads.  I am posting this on my blog early (Monday morning) so that I don't forget - something I tend to do a lot now that I am old ... LOL - but only here on my blog.  I will post to Facebook after supper tonight (if I remember).  Anyway, here is your treat for today.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, these are very cute! Thank you for sharing.

Scarette said...

Thanks for these cute little guys!

Anonymous said...

love the pandas! Thank you Lin