Friday, October 2, 2020

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day(s)

So, tomorrow is Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Who knew they changed it back in 2016 from the first Saturday in November to the first Saturday in October?  Anyway, we will be celebrating all weekend with some treats for you.

Some of you may think I made a mistake on the wordart and it should be Bubble Bubble Toil & Trouble but that is incorrect.  The original quote Double Double ... came from MacBeth

Double double toil and trouble/Fire burn and cauldron bubble' is a rhyming couplet from Shakespeare's play, Macbeth, chanted by the supernatural three witches.

Anyway, I hope you like the quickpage and wordart.  If you would prefer the wordart in white and cannot recolor it yourself, please let me know and i will be glad to make it for you.  

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more goodies.  ENJOY!


2 comments:

scrapbookingGirl said...

So cute!!!! Thank you :)

Claudia van Schie said...

thanks for sharing your lovely freebies. I post them to my pinterest: https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/. I've made a special section for DSD. Love from Holland, Claudia