Sunday, October 4, 2020

Digital Scrapbooking Day - Day 3

 Here is your last gift for Digital Scrapbooking Day (weekend).  The weather is starting to turn dreary and cold.  It is raining today.  As long as I don't have to go out in it, I don't mind rain.  I'm not crazy about cold weather as it makes it my back pain worse.  But, as long as I have my computer, I can muddle through. I hope you enjoy using these treats as much as I enjoyed making them for you.  And, I hope you are staying safe.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

Scarette said...

Thank you for thinking of us. This is a great addition to my "Halloween" collection. Today is definitely a Fall day in Michigan, a wet and chilly one! BUT the temperature is supposed to get back up to the seventies in a couple of days. THAT is also typical for Michigan weather.