Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Christmas Gift - December 15, 2022

Goodness, now I know why people start Christmas preparations around Halloween.  LOL. We don't put up a tree or decorate much because we are old and it is way too much work.  Our daughter and SIL came over this past weekend and brought up from the basement the large wreath for outside and the two lighted trees for either side of the front door.  They also got our Nativity set, ceramic tree and table centerpiece.  All I have to do is our cards.  I make my own, usually with a photo, and send most out via email (the money we save on printing and postage is sent to the local homeless shelter).  But I usually make up 15 or so different card designs to show hubby and then we decide which one to use.  I have been working on this for five days now.  I was also four days ahead on designing, bundling and uploading your Christmas gifts, but that has fallen by the wayside.  LOL.  Anyway, here is your gift for today.  ENJOY! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow erased a long comment, can't write it again. Let it suffice to say my facebook friends are more kind and caring than most of the people in my address book. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Just know you are not alone for time is getting away from me too. Thank you for these brad cuties.

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thanks a lot for the wonderful gift!