Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Gift - December 11, 2022

 Good morning everyone!  At least it is morning when I am writing this.  I try to get everything ready for the next day's post as soon as I think of it so I don't forget.  I've been posting kind of early the day before and then putting it on Facebook in the evening before, right after dinner while hubby watches the news.  This way it is available for you on the morning the gift is due :-)  Who wants to wait to open their gifts, right?  Anyway, it is a dreary, rainy day here and we have to go do grocery pickup in a bit. 

I also want to give a shout out to those lovely ladies (I am assuming ladies) who left me the sweet notes.  They brought a big smile to my face this dreary morning!  Here are your gifts for today.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thank you! I hope you are feeling better today.

Sharon said...

First of all, I want to say how impressed I am with all that you accomplish, because I only have 3+ grandkids and I'm busy - can't imagine having 14 great-grands and how busy THAT would keep you! What a beautiful blessing though.
Second, thank you for sharing your talents with us so generously.
And third, thank you for your sense of humor! I admit I rarely take a look at a designer's TOU - I don't really need to, generally. But I did happen to read yours and greatly enjoyed it - not something I ever thought I'd say! :D
Have a blessed Advent!

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thanks a lot for the wonderful gift!