Monday, April 25, 2022

Tuesday Treat - April 26, 2022

We are so blessed.  We have such loving, caring children and grandchildren.  Because we have such trouble standing, it is difficult for us to cook.  Our granddaughter-in-law has started bringing over meals.  The first was a pork tenderloin with baby red potatoes, green beans with sausage (a meal in itself!) and grape salad.  Then because our grandson was off on his annual hunting trip, she made chicken broccoli alfredo, stuffed peppers and baked apples.  All the meals were big trays, enough for about 4 meals each.  This is in addition to all the food our daughters brought us on Easter.  How blessed are we!! 

Today I have two quick pages and a cluster.  I really like the way they came out, so I hope you do too.  The file is quite large (45 mb) so if you have a slow connection and need smaller files, just let me know.  ENJOY!


2 comments:

Scarette said...

I love both of them, especially the one with the lace! Now, after reading about the delicious food at your house, i must make myself something to eat!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Thank you! Enjoy your meals - you are truly blessed.