Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday Treat - April 19, 2022

 So sorry.  I got my days all mixed up and forgot to post this last night.  I've had trouble sleeping.  An ongoing problem, but this weekend was bad.  

We had a quiet Easter.  The kids dropped off tons of food - barbeque, broccoli salad, bean salad, a big ham, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole.  So much food and lots of leftovers so we don't have to cook.  Do you like leftovers?  Some people don't but we like them as it makes it easy to get a meal ready.

Anyway, here is your treat.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

KM said...

I love leftovers for the same reason you do. After 37 years of thinking up what to make, I love the nights I don't have to think, plan and prepare dinner!

Thank you for the Eater qp and titles.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

These Easter gifts are so pretty. Thank you so much. I also love leftovers because dinner is quick and easy.

Scarette said...

We are big leftover fans too. I think some things, like pasta dishes and casseroles, need an extra day for all the delicious ingredients to meld together. Now I have to go and make myself something to eat!