Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

Can you believe it? My thanks to Denise of LovinLifeGurl for thinking of me. I will have to think about this to see if I can come up with 7 random and weird facts about myself. Maybe I will toss this to hubby to see what he comes up with. In the meantime, I have been scrapping like crazy. I have too many to post today, so will finish them up tomorrow. Here you go.

Joy Alaska
Credits: Everlasting Moments and Everlasting Moments Add-On, Michelle Yiap

Joy, Alaska2
Credits: Everlasting Moments and Everlasting Moments Add-On, Michelle Yiap

Tom & Linda
Credits: Stone Washed Bluez by Julie Olree, at Stone Accents Studio

Carousel
Credits: A Special Mom by Scrapsational Scraps, Cathy Cher and Ellen Massey.

First Born
Credits: A Special Mom by Scrapsational Scraps, Cathy Cher and Ellen Massey. Overlay by Carilopez.

And last, but not least. Here is the LO that took me onto Round 4 (the last round) of the contest.
Laughter
Credits: Savannah, by Veronica Hurley

No comments: