Friday, June 27, 2008

Hot, hot, hot!

The weather, that is. Hot and humid. Sometimes I think I am getting used to the humidity again, until I actually go outside where there is no airconditioning. Not! And I had forgotten the bad things it does to your hair. Why bother with the curling iron. I have not blogged since the freebie, and I have finished 13 layouts since then (plus two brag book pages for an exchange at goDigitalscrapbooking). But I am not going to overwhelm you with them all at once...LOL. So here are a few.

If you are looking for the freebie, keep scrolling past the layouts. And be sure to check the whole blog as there are freebies scattered throughout and the links are still active.

Father's Day Celebration
Credits: My Dad by Sweet Made

Just Me
Credits: In My Dreamz by Sweet Made

The Woehrle Family
Credits: In My Dreamz by Sweet Made

Mom 1979
Credits: Christmas in July by Sweet Made

No comments: