Saturday, June 7, 2008

I won!

Wow. I entered the Supreme Team contest at goDigitalscrapbooking at the beginning of May. It wasn't my first time. I never made it past the 2nd Round before. But, this time I went all the way! I am now one of the Supreme Team! Here are my winning Layouts:

Round 1: Wonder of a Child
Credits: Spring Bling by Christy Skaggs

Round 2: Someday
Credits: Little Star Page Kit by Amyleigh

Round 3: Laughter
Credits: Something Shabby by One Memory At A Time Designs

Round 4: Craig
Credits: Savannah by Veronica Hurly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the best at what you do and I'm so very happy for you..........

Me

Anonymous said...

So.... are you really surprised? I have told you over and over again that your layouts are awesome and I never said that because you are my sister. You just have a natural talent and an eye for design. Your layouts are always beautiful and elegant.