Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday Treat - January 9, 2024

 Happy New Year (again) everyone!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying life.  I debated whether I wanted to continue Tuesday Treats, but finally decided I would continue to do it for a while.  I enjoy creating and from the number of downloads, you must enjoy my designs.  For most of my early scrapbooking, I relied on the generosity of designers who shared their designs with me.  I am "paying it forward". 

We've been getting weather warnings about big winter storms coming through, but so far, other than a light dusting or two, no real snow.  I always look forward to the first big storm of the year.  But, of course, I am retired (for many, many years) and don't have to go out or drive in it if I don't want to.  But, in any case, still waiting. 

Here are your treats for today.  ENJOY!


If you are new here, be sure to scroll through the blog.  There are hundreds of freebies for you to enjoy.  All should still be active.  If you come across one that is not, please let me know so I can re-upload it.   And, as always, I enjoy and read all your comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful designer you are...love your work

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all your beautiful gifts.Thank you! Lin

Anonymous said...

These QPs are lovely. Thank you so much. I love your work and sincerely appreciate you
sharing your talents with us. Happy & healthy New Year wishes to you and yours.

Scarette said...

My Patchas collection goes back a long way!

Michèle Adam said...

Merci ! J'ai des dizaines de vos cadeaux en stock dans mon ordinateur ! Il vient de neiger un peu chez nous, il fait surtout assez froid la nuit (-8°C). Mais la journée nous avons enfin quelques journées de soleil après 2 mois de pluie. L'automne a été très mouillé cette année.
Merci d'encore continuer ces cadeaux du mardi, vous ètes une des dernières à continuer un blog de cadeaux gratuits. Passez une belle journée. Michèle