Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tuesday Treat - April 11, 2023

 Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.   I am writing this on Easter as I wait for son and daughter to come up.   Our daughter ordered us a spiral ham and coffee cake and she is bringing up sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole.  I made pineapple sauce to go with it.  Our other daughter brought us ham, baked sweet potatoes, collard greens (our SIL is from Mississippi), and corn on the cob.  I am sure I forgot something.

Well, they arrived while I was writing this and I forgot about it until this morning.  (But at least it is still Tuesday... LOL)  Here is your treat.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter with your family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful brads ! Thank you so much !

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You. They are lovely.