Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday Treat - April 12, 2022

Sorry this is late.  I have been sick.  We got our second booster on Thursday and it really knocked us both for a loop.  Very weak and shaky. Then, yesterday, I developed a slight fever.  Just 99.7 but  it still made me feel lousy.  I spent most of the day in bed.  Our daughter brought over dinner and I got up for that but then went back to bed.  I still have a 99.2 fever but feeling a bit better after my shower.  Just realized I didn't post the goodie last night.  I had it all ready to go.

I cannot believe it is almost Easter already.  We've had a few warm days in the 70's but then it drops down to the 30's again.  We even had a little snow and hail last week.  I had something else for you today but then remembered Easter, so made some Easter brads and a word art instead.  Enjoy!


5 comments:

KM said...

We have yet to get our second booster. I'm sorry that yours made you ill. The hubbs and I did not do well after the 1st booster so not looking forward to the second. However, better than getting Covid in my late 50's!

Thank you for the Easter brads. They are quite nice and very cute.

He is Risen. Happy Easter.

Kristy

Scarette said...

I'm sorry to hear that the second booster made you sick! We haven't got ours yet but we will be getting it very soon. I don't want to get any version of covid. Knock on wood (I'm smacking my head right now) we have had very little side effects from the vaccines. I'm an old retired teacher, so perhaps all those germs, viruses etc. I was exposed to all those years enhanced my immune system! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable Brads! Feel better! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the brads !

Anonymous said...

So cute~ Thank you.