Monday, March 14, 2022

Tuesday Treat - March 15, 2022

The weather here is crazy - in the 60's or 70's one day and freezing temps and snow the next.  Been busy working on my taxes and the websites I manage.  And, of course, playing my online games:  Angry Birds (I play the tournaments against my hubby), Forest Rescue Bubble Pop, and my favorite, Gummy Drop.  I've always enjoyed computer games, even adventure games back in the late 70's and early 80's before they even used graphics.  I love word games too and play Words with Friends every night with our daughter, cousin and niece.  I also like solitaire games, mostly Spider and Klondike.  Do you play any computer games?  If so, which ones?

 I had a different treat for you today but then I remembered St. Patty's Day.  You will get the other one next week.  ENJOY!



2 comments:

Scarette said...

I Have 100% Irish heritage so you know I love this one! Right now, it is 31 degrees. Tomorrow it is supposed to get into the 60s!

Anonymous said...

So cute to scrap my St Paddy's day parade = thank you