Monday, April 19, 2021

Tuesday Treat - April 20th

 Things are starting to get back to normal - somewhat.  We went out to lunch with our dear friends last week.  Though we live in the same town, we haven't seen each other (other than Skype) for a year and a half.  It was so great to see them. We had all been vaccinated and the restaurant was super safe. We are going to make plans to go out with our kids too -- one set at a time.  

I love making freebies.  When I should be scrapping my own photos (or doing the laundry ,,, LOL), I am creating gifts for you!  What colors do you like?  Someone said something about purple last week.  I love dark colors.  I love autumn kits with the browns and greens.  I also love Christmas.  Anything Christmas, especially the dark reds and greens.  But anyway, today I have some lighter colors, so hope you like those too.  ENJOY!  And don't forget to leave me a note :-)


3 comments:

Lisel said...

I'm glad life is getting back to normal for you.
Thanks for the goodies!

lyndenblossom said...

I love and appreciate All of your lovely offerings to us - Thank You for your time and creativity !! 8-]

Scarette said...

These are beautiful!