Sunday, August 2, 2020

Happy Weekend

Hello all.  Hope you are having a good weekend.  I saw my pain management doctor and they gave me a stronger pain med, and it finally seems to be doing some good.  The first couple of days it made me dizzy after my morning dose, and upset my stomach something terrible (I carried around a small pail all day) but that seems to have gone away since my system got used to the med.  And, I have been sleeping so much better.   Anyway, I've been playing around and came up with this paper.  I experimented with different colors and if you want one (or all), here they are.  If you snag it and do something with it, I'd love to see it.  ENJOY!
Download      One - Two - Three - Four  or   ALL

4 comments:

Kaywiz187 said...

💖Thank you.💐

Lisel said...

Thank you!

FroggyCélineT said...

Love them all! Thank You!

Scarette said...

I love cool, interesting papers. Thank you!