Monday, September 18, 2023

Tuesday Treat - September 19, 2023

 I have been feeling pretty good.  Not great, but better.  Today we went out and got our senior flu shots and the RSV vaccination.  Our pharmacy did not have the new Covid boosters yet, so we will get that as soon as they come in.  My sister was exposed to Covid a few days ago, so we are praying she does not get sick.  I've been reading that the number of covid cases are almost as bad as they were in 2020.  We have been fortunate so far!

I pray you are all well and enjoying the cooler weather.  Take care and be safe!

Here are your treats for today.  There are two versions of the word art since I couldn't decide.  LOL.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better. Thank you for the lovely gifts.

Pat said...

Thank you for your weekly presents. They are much appreciated. Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

More lovely gifts - thank you! Lin