Monday, November 7, 2022

Tuesday Treat - November 8, 2022

 Hello again!  Halloween is over.  Did you get many kiddos?  We live in such dangerous times anymore, it is not safe for the children to even eat the goodies they get without their parents sorting through them for poison, sharp objects or drugs.  What is happening to this world!  I can remember running home after the night was over to dump out all the treats and trading candies with my siblings.  It was dark when we went around knocking on doors but we didn't have to worry about real boogy-men waiting to grab us or neighbors trying to kill us with their treats.  So sad.

Anyway, we are on to fall designs and Thanksgiving.  Then, Christmas!  I am still debating whether I want to commit to my daily Christmas gifts for the month of December.  Lots of work, but I do enjoy making the treats.  We will see.

In the meantime, here are your gifts for today.  ENJOY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.