Monday, November 21, 2022

Tuesday Treat - November 22, 2022

 I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving.  The year has gone by so fast.  Though we have many problems, we have so much to be thankful for -- especially children who love us and do so much for us.  Also, neighbors who help without being asked.  We are thankful we still have the mental capacity to enjoy our computers - Facebook, the internet, digital scrapbooking, etc.  We have a nice home, live in a great neighborhood, and have everything we need to live an enjoyable life.  God is good.

I have already started on the December Christmas treats.  Maybe not every day, but I will try!  Here is your treat for today.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect for Thanksgiving! Thank you! I'm grateful to you for so generously sharing your talents with us all year. I know your Christmas goodies will be beautiful but only do what you feel up to doing. Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving and always.

Anonymous said...

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

jpvicki said...

Thanks so much!