Monday, January 31, 2022

Tuesday Treat - February 1, 2022

 I cannot believe it is February already.  The temps have been cold, sometimes dropping below zero.  We've had some snow but nothing like my sister in NY who so far has had over 8 inches.  Other parts of the northeast are even worse.  And, can you imagine losing power in a blizzard?  Anyway, today I have something not wintery for my friends in parts of the world where they don't have snow.  I like how these came out, so hope you do too.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty, Thank you!

Scarette said...

Thank you for these lovely QPs! We are supposed to be getting a foot of snow over the next couple of days! Every grocery store was busy tonight with people getting supplies.

Cesc said...

So Pretty & Sweet. Thank you.