Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday Treat - August 24th

Hello all!  Hope you are all doing OK.  It's been a quiet week.  Had some trouble sleeping for a few nights (I think it was a new medication the doctor gave me), but I am back to normal now.  I don't function well if I don't get my sleep!  It's been hot with lots of rain; heavy rain and strong winds, although its only random storms that don't last long.  What have you guys been watching on TV?  Looking for a good series to binge watch.  Started on "Lie to Me" and it's not too bad.  Different at least.  Well, anyway, here is a quick page, word art and cluster frame for you.  I hope you can use them.  ENJOY!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so pretty

Lisel said...

I haven't really been watching anything good on TV lately. I don't really find anything I like. But I saw that CSI: Vegas is coming soon, and Grissom (sp?) will be in it! Yay!
Anyway, thank you for the beautiful goodies!

Scarette said...

Such lovely shades of violet and lilac! I loved CSI!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Thank you!! Sorry don't have any suggestions for good shows to watch.

Anonymous said...

not new - but love Big bang Theory - and "prequel" Sheldon * Couple of Canadian shows: Coroner and Burden of Truth - NCIS and spinoffs - love the Hallmark movies (great escape)
Hope your daughter is doing better and you are able to sleep better.