Monday, June 28, 2021

Tuesday Treat - June 29th

It's been another bad week!  I fell.  I use a walker (with wheels) and went into the laundry room with it.  I normally leave it in the hall but for some reason took it in with me.  When I went to turn around, the wheel hooked the laundry sorter and down we went.  I crashed into the dryer and hit the floor hard!  I could not get up.  Thankfully my SIL and daughter were home and came right over to help get me off the floor.  I still hurt like a Mac truck ran over me, but thank God I did not break anything (especially a hip!).  The good news is, my SIL brought over a wedge pillow for hubby to try and he has been sleeping in bed all week!!  Anyway, enough of my sob story ... LOL.  I have a quick page and some word art for your summer photos.  The word art is shown on the quick page for preview purposes only.  It is a separate file.  ENJOY!


3 comments:

KM said...

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you heal quickly. If it makes you feel not so alone, I fell off my bike last week standing still. Broke my hand! Don't you wish it were something epic? LOL!

Thank you for the quick page. I love them, it makes it so easy for me to make an photo book.

Scarette said...

I was never very coordinated so it doesn't take much for me to fall. It is amazing how bruised up you can get. Heal up soon!

Lisel said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you fell!
I'm glad you had family close by that could help.
And,EXTREMELY glad you didn't break anything!
Thanks for the goodies!