Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack

We are back from vacation -- and I am sick, again! Florida was cold! Our last stop was St. Augustine and we took a tram tour of the city. It was freezing! After just a few stops, we said "the heck with this" and got off. We were both just so cold. The next day it was nicer and we went back and toured the fort and the shops, but I guess the first day is when I caught this horrible cold. We arrived home late Friday and I started coughing shortly thereafter. By Saturday night I had a constant, horrible cough that just won't go away. Ugh! I went to bed early last night but was up at 2am because I couldn't stop coughing and poor hubby was not getting any sleep. Anyway, I am back. I need to work on my laptop which has major problems from some malware I picked up somewhere, but I will be back with some layouts soon.

No comments: