Friday, February 29, 2008

A few new Layouts

I hope you enjoyed the QuickPages. I've been busy, but here are some LOs I did recently and haven't had a chance to post.

Trip to the Zoo
Credits: Cheeky Charlie Monkey by Julie Cohen, available at Stone Accents Studio

Pat & Stella
Credits: Shelle-Belle by Darlene Haughin, free with purchase at Stone Accents Studio

My Sweet Valentine
Credits: Sweetness Page Kit by Toy Box Designs, at Stone Accents Studio

Charlie and Laura
Credits: Sweetness Page Kit by Toy Box Designs, at Stone Accents Studio

Sitting by the Fireplace
Credits: Serenity Spa by Booland Designs, available free with purchase at Stone Accents Studio

BFF
Credits: Ellie the Elephant by Julie Cohen, at Stone Accents Studio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really RAWKIN' these kits, girlfriend! Thanks for the inspiration!

grambie said...

I really love to view all your fabulous layout along with the fact that each layout is unique and specific to the mentioned kit. So glad to know a scrapper who uses landscape size for layouts. I understand that many use the square size, but I am set in my ways and keep to my tried and true size. You have a God-given, innate layout, design talent that makes everything look good, even kits and color schemes that I would at first pass by. So keep up the good work. I look forward to visiting you again to see what else new you have to share. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO