Saturday, February 2, 2008

No Snow

I have been waiting and waiting, but still no snow. We keep hearing these forecasts of snow storms but so far nothing yet. Since I retired, I love the snow. I love sitting at the window and watching the big flakes coming down. I love how everything looks pure and clean after a good snowfall. Of course, that's because I don't have to get all bundled up and go out in the cold and drive in it (unless I want to!) Anyway, had to make myself a spreadsheet to keep track of all the layouts and which ones I have posted, and what kit I used etc. Been a scrappin' fool lately. Here are some more.

Big Jim
Credits: Nadia's Treasure by Lisa West, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

Fred
Credits: Dusty Memories by CanDesigns, at Stone Accents Studio

Pat & Charlie
Credits: Twilight Dance by TerrellS, available at Stone Accents Studio

Cheers
Credits: Twilight Dance and Doodle Gems by TerrellS, at Stone Accents Studio

Country Girl
Credits: Dusty Memories by CanDesigns, available at Stone Accents Studio

No comments: