Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Ok, I'm ready. Well, maybe not tomorrow because we have to drive some friends to the City about 75 miles away, but anytime after that is good for me. LOL. My SIL, well actually both my SILs, who live in Florida, delight in telling me they spent the day at the pool, and had to turn on the airconditioning because it was so hot. If we have to be cold, I WANT SNOW! The weather has been so weird that one day it is warm and then it is freezing. We shut off the water system to the yard back in October, but my husband has had to mow the grass several times since then because it just won't quit growing. LOL. Anyway, a new layout with Booland Designs kit, Anemone, from Stone Accents Studio. The photo is of my niece, Dawn. Isn't she beautiful!

No comments: