Monday, March 18, 2024

Tuesday Treat - March 19, 2024

 I was thinking it is about time to start with the Spring designs, but it is SNOWING!!  On Thursday, we had a tornado go through just south of us, missing family by about 4 miles, but it sure did a lot of damage to some nearby towns.  Awful devastation.  I was just happy we didn't have to go down to the basement.  Going up and down the stairs is just too much for us anymore.  But it is tornado season now, so we will have to stay alert.  Hope y'all are staying safe!

Here are today's gifts.  ENJOY!

3 comments:

Scarette said...

We have been lucky with the weather in southern Michigan. The worst weather seems to slide north or south of us. Our weather predictions are rarely correct anymore. Hope
wicked weather stays away from us. fingers crossed and knock on wood (my head)!!

Anonymous said...

Been through 4 tornadoes - lived in "tornado alley" - the last one took my attached garage and half my house. Stay safe - invest in a stairs chair - perhaps your doctor can authorize one for you and insurance might cover at least part of it. I have two friends who have them. Lin

KM said...

Thank you and please stay safe. You don't make it to great-grand status and not know this but I'll feel better; if you are unable to make it down the stairs in severe weather find a small interior room to shelter in.

Our weather this year in Minnesota has been very quiet compared to last years record breaking snowfall. I believe they are predicting copious amounts this weekend though.

However, I like your idea of spring pages and elements since today is the first day of Spring 2024.