Friday, December 29, 2023

Christmas Gift - December 29, 2023

 Sorry about yesterday.  Both hubby and I have been feeling tough all week.  He hardly slept at all Wednesday/Thursday night, so I didn't sleep either.  He finally got up at 8am and I fell asleep.  He came back to bed at 9:30 am and we slept until 1pm.  I am starting to feel a little better now but I am not 100 percent.  Hopefully we are through the worst of it.

Here is your gift for today.  ENJOY!


Note:  Someone left a comment that they were having trouble with a download.  I tried it several times.  Sometimes I get a weird screen before the Mediafire download screen comes up.  I just X out of it and the download works fine.  Also, I just noticed I gave you a quick page twice (on the 20th and 27th).  That's what I get for not moving it out of the ready folder.  My apologies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the frames! I take Airborne Elderberry gummies every day
I take Zicam at the first sign of not feeling well. Both are a teacher's best friend.

Scarette said...

You're spoiling us but don't stop!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you and your hubby are starting to feel better. Thank you for these lovely frames.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!