Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday Treat - June 13, 2023

 Good morning all.  Sorry I am late posting this (although, technically, this is Tuesday) but it's been a bad week.  I have something called BPV (Benign Positional Vertigo) and although it hasn't bothered me for years and years, it decided to rear its ugly head again last week.  It makes me extremely dizzy when I change positions, like leaning over to get a pan from the cupboard, or rolling over in bed or even getting up from a chair.  Ugh.   Anyway, I rushed this morning to make you something, so hope you like it and can use it for your summer layouts!  Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect for scrapping summer photos - Thank you! Lin

Scarette said...

Thank you! I hate feeling dizzy or ditzy for that matter!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I hope your vertigo passes soon and never rears its ugly head again.

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You for this tasty treat.
Hope that your condition stabilizes soon. All the Best.