Monday, February 13, 2023

Tuesday Treat - February 14, 2023

 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful day with your special someone.  Hubby celebrated his 98th birthday (yes, you read that right -- 98!) on Sunday.  He is still sharp and the best driver I know.  His health is fairly good, but great for someone his age!  We've been together for over 47 years (I am much younger) and I thank the Lord for letting me have him with me this long.  I am hoping we can make it to our 50th anniversary.

Anyway,  here is your treat for today.  The one with the hearts was an experiment, and kind of different, but I hope you like it and can use it.  ENJOY!    



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful QPs! Thank you so much! Happy Birthday to your husband. 98 is an amazing milestone. God bless you both for I know you will be together to celebrate your 50th wedding Anniversary.

Scarette said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - 98 - very impressive!

Mary K said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! Wow.... I,too,am married to a Charlie and we have been married for 47 years also. During Christmas I am always so busy that I have to come back to get all your great Christmas designs after the New Year. I love your design work, the quality is the best and so fun to work with. My Charlie and I are getting up there ourselves, late 60's and early 70's. You do become more limited in one's ability to do a lot of the things we always have done before. Right now we are spending quality time with our grandchildren which means the most to us. Your designs help me scrap beautiful pages of love and fun for them to remember us, hopefully, when we are gone. You have such a kind heart for sharing all this! Please know that what you do brings joy to so many of us and we are truly grateful!! Wishing you continued health and happiness. I'm writing from Western WI. We live close to the Twin Cities, St. Paul and Minneapolis. So we have the best of two worlds. Our little rural community where we own a dairy farm, and the fun of the big city with plays and sporting events. But the years go by so fast!

Susan said...

Happy birthday to you, Charlie! So glad to hear you're doing better. Dysphagia can be so scary.

Thank you so much for all your beautiful work! I appreciate it greatly!