Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Treat - September 20, 2022

 Today is my brother's birthday.  There were 5 of us - three boys and two girls.  Only my sister and I are left.  Fred was the oldest.  He was 11 years older than me.  He used to joke that he thought Mom was giving him a basketball for Christmas but instead he got me!  I was little when he joined the Navy.  He lied about his age to get in.  It was so exciting whenever he would come home on leave.  He always brought something from some foreign, exotic land.  When he got out, he became a policeman in Washington DC.  Oh, the stories he would tell.  He was a good man, a good husband, a good father and a great brother.  I miss him.  Happy Birthday Fred!

Here is your treat for today.  ENJOY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely QPs and elements.

Anonymous said...

More beautiful QPs! Thank you