Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Question

 I have a question for you.  Do any of you like or use Alphas?  I normally don't but have on occasion found a nice alpha that I used in a page.  I've made a few in years past to give as a freebie.  As most of my followers know, every December for the past few years, I have done a December Daily --  a free gift every day for the month of December.  If there is interest, I will maybe work on an alpha to give away as well.  Also, how many like or use the CD case calendar I give each year?

7 comments:

tctoolz said...

I have never used an alphabet in any layout I've done. I would rather use fonts. I really enjoy paper stackers, word art & clusters to make quick layouts.

Lisel said...

Alphas don't get used much in my crafting.
And I agree with the poster above, I prefer using fonts.
So, I would say don't spend the time on alphas.
And thank you for your generosity!

Scarette said...

I LOVE alphas! Make as many as you want!!

Kathy Finch said...

love them and all the other things that you have already posted. I would love to add to my alpha collection. thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

I like an alpha if it matches a kit, then I just use it for that kit and layout, then I delete it. :)

Joy Black said...

I most certainly use the CD calendar! I seldom use the alphas.

Roweboat said...

I rarely use alphas, but do occasionally. I prefer to emboss or otherwise fiddle with fonts. They are so much faster and more fun. I have enough alphas sorted by color in my stash to last me a lifetime. I don't download alphas that aren't in a kit unless they are VERY unique.