Friday, December 20, 2019

Happy Birthday to me -- and a mini kit for you. December 21st

Today is my birthday!  I made it!  Other than my grandmother, who lived until her 80's, I have lived longer than any other family member -- Parents, aunts, uncles, siblings etc.  Although I have terrible arthritis in my back and neck, and have limited mobility as a result, I am doing fairly well.  My mind is good and I enjoy life.  I thank God daily for the gifts He has given me, including a loving husband and wonderful children and grandchildren (and, ok, great-grandchildren too! but I'm really not THAT old.)  So, to celebrate, I made you all a kit of sorts.  It is quite large, so if you have trouble with any of the downloads, please don't hesitate to let me know. It goes without saying -- all elements and papers are much larger than shown in the previews.   ENJOY!

Download Part 1 HERE
Download Part 2 HERE
Download Part 3 HERE

10 comments:

personna said...

Have a terrific birthday!

Scarette said...

A VERY HAPPY Birthday to a VERY NICE Lady!!

Lisel said...

Wow! Happy Birthday, and thank you!

Anonymous said...

💖Thank you. Have a wonderful birthday, Happy Birthday.💐

grancmpr said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Thank you for your gentle nature. Love all your items.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Happy belated birthday, I hope it was a blessed one! You are so very kind and generous to gift us for your special day! This is a marvelous gift and most APPRECIATED, Thank YOU! Have a blessed and Merry CHRISTmas this year and a most Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year! Hugs! Mat

R said...

WOW!!! Thank you for these many gifts!!
I hope you were blessed on your birthday. :)

Olga said...

Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for these gifts!

Carine said...

Thank you for sharing this !