Monday, June 8, 2015

Freebie QP

I know it's been a really long time.  There are no excuses except I've been really busy.  I really do like making freebies for you all and I should do it more often, but in any case, I have one for you now. There is a fabulous challenge over at the Scrap from France forum.  It is called Take and Make.  They give you a fabulous CU designer mix and you create a freebie to share.  The colors were so beautiful, I could not resist.  So, here is a freebie QP for you.




9 comments:

Avril H said...

Very pretty - many thanks :)

marlah24 said...

Thanks for the beautiful quick page.

Molly said...

Wow, that is a beautiful qp!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Thrifty Scraps said...

Thank you for creating with my CU mix. Your QP is fabulous!

Leslie Lim said...

Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Silvia Jacinto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Tracey Tilson Photography said...

Oh, I just LOVE this quick page! Thank you so much!

scrapologistnana said...

I love the colors and the dainty feel of this quick page. Thank you for sharing it. Marie H.