Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowflake Extras ... Another Freebie

I meant to post this last night but time got away from me. I've created some extras to go along with the Snowflake Alpha. The top border is shown actual size on a 12x12 page and includes the icicles and snowflakes. The rest of the elements and the wordart are shown much smaller than actual size. I will have more Christmas presents for you, so check back. If you are here for the blog train freebie, scroll down.


You can download the extras HERE
ENJOY!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these items...

etherealfire said...

Beautiful - thank you!!!

Rita said...

Thank you. I can sure use snowflakes here right now. :)