Sunday, June 14, 2009

Freebie Quickpage

There has been so much going on... hopefully this week will be a little less hectic. I have a few more layouts to show you and then I am all caught up with my posting for now. I also have another freebie Quickpage for you. This one was made with my portion of the RAKscraps monthly megakit for May. Hope you enjoy!

Patricia
Credits: Vintage Chique by Lynn Griffin

Sweet Emily (stock photo)
Credits: Spring Garden by Linda Cumberland

Rob
Credits: June Megakit from Stone Accents Studio

Shadia
Credits: Spring Garden by Linda Cumberland

Patricia on Jewett Ave
Credits: Old Fashioned Romance by JulieJ.

AND, I created my first ever CD Album, A YEAR OF MEMORIES, for SweetMade, from her Just Another Girl kit. You can get the Album at SWEETMADEINC.COM


And, here is the freebie for today.


You can snag it HERE
The password is: june (all lowercase)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn

Très beau, merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

MemoryKeeper said...

Congrats to you and your husband too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You are super sweet! Did you see where I gave you a shout out?

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

.•:*¨¨*:•-:¦:-.•:*¨*¨CELEBRATION!¨*¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

Happy Anniversary!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.