Monday, November 17, 2008

WOO HOO!

Ok, so I am easily excited by things...LOL. First, Veronica Spriggs (Vivarant) invited me to be on the Creative Team for Digiscrapboutique, and then she asked me to be CT Manager. Wow. Have you seen the talent at this place?! First of all the designers are all top notch with some of the most beautiful kits I have seen anywhere, and the Creative Team ... what can I say? These girls do some awesome layouts. Go check out the kits in the store, and then check out the Gallery to get some inspiration. Wow. I am thrilled to be part of this group. Thanks so much Veronica! On another front, I have some more exciting news, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I will have some time to post some of my recent layouts. I have been super busy with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday as we are again hosting the whole family, and I am trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything in my freezer until then. I can't believe it will already be next week. I am so not ready. Our son and his family are coming in from St. Louis, so we will have them here for the long weekend and I am hoping they will again help us put up all the Christmas decorations while they are here. The grandkids had such a great time setting up the tree for us last time, and it was a great photo op! And our son can climb the ladder easier than hubby to put up the decorations outside -- if only the weather cooperates! We've already had our first snow yesterday and today it has been snowing on and off. Well, better go and get some real life chores out of the way.

No comments: